top of page

Stepfamily Network Group

Public·200 members

Arseny Fists
Arseny Fists

Witcher 3 Gay Mods !!EXCLUSIVE!!

So you believe that if you make a mod and don't release it (not saying having a private mod is wrong-- every author is allowed to keep their mods from the public) no one else is ever able to make a mod like it? I don't think keeping your mods private is selfish, but not allowing other people to make a similar mod seems to be. Of course you released it in the end so I suppose it doesn't matter, I just don't think it's ok to get angry at someone for making a mod they want & didn't have access to.

witcher 3 gay mods

Another week brought with it new mods for GreedFall. This time, apart from the standard fixing mods, there is something for the unruly explorers and those willing to enter into homosexual relationships with two characters.

GreedFall fans are certainly not idle, as we could see with the first wave of modifications improving the game. However, for almost three weeks after the release, there were also initiatives that did not have much in common with repairing the game. Among them there was a couple of mods called Kurt Romance for Male - Aphra Romance for Female, which enable us to romance with the title companions if they are of the same sex as our character. This only works when you start to know Kurt or Oprah (read: we have just completed all the related tasks). Please also note that modification requires the game files to be replaced - details can be found on the mod page at Nexus Mods.

Crusader Kings 3 is a historical medieval strategy game that sees you develop the dynasty of your royal house as you take over neighbouring kingdoms. The base version of the game allows for same-sex relationships but not same-sex marriage or concubinage. Players got around this by creating customised mods.

Speaking to Rock Paper Shotgun in March when the mods broke, Paradox explained the change was part of a set of fixes around concubine-related behaviours in the game, leading to buggy outcomes like concubines being assigned to dead people.

Because i want to see him in a homosexual relationship. His interactions with the sorceress girl or whatever are targeted towards a straight male demographic, which is fine, but as a female, i was wondering if i could mod my game to be different, to change it in a way that would better suit me. But if there isnt, that's fine. The First Mod For Witcher 3 is Here Makes Geralt, Ciri and Other Sorceresses Nude. By Furqan - May 30, 2015. Share on Facebook. Tweet on Twitter. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is surrounded by a lot of hype these days. Specially the PC version since the version supports the installation of mod. We have been covering a lot of mods lately.

Below is the mod's description.FCR3 - Immersion and Gameplay Tweaks by Andrzej KwiatkowskiINTRODUCTIONHey, I'm a senior gameplay designer and I worked on The Witcher3 and both expansion packs. This mod used to be a personal set of tweaks and fixes meant to spice up my first The Witcher 3 playthrough after releasing the game. Being in creation for more than half a year and enjoyed during 300h playthrough I thought that I might share it with witcher community. Mod doesn't aim for any deep and intrusive changes, instead it is meant to maintain original feeling of the game, sometimes going closer to original intention behind the designs. It focuses mainly on fixing immersion breakers, buffing underperforming skills and items, cosmetic changes and bugfixing.

It also fixes few instances of items and abilities that made Geralt (nearly) immortal and removed all the challenge from the game.InstallationBecause mod affects character development, Geralt's abilities will be reset and skillpoints returned just as in case of free respec. It also comes with few compatibility fixes for other mods that I've been playing with.Compatibility fixesFull mod in version working with Nitpicker's Patch by CHC (full mod installation, don't use together with main file)hotfix for Friendly HUD by wghost81 (use together with full mod)hotfix for Friendly HUD by wghost81 plus All Quest Objectives On Map by Wolfmark (use together with full mod)UninstallationTo return to vanilla character development after uninstalling the mod, please install 'uninstallation' package, load and resave savegames affected by FCR3.

Buffed sorceress and witcher followers damage. These are the most powerful characters in the setting, you should feel that now. Reduced level bonus of guards from player level plus random 11-13 to player level plus random 0-5. A random guard shouldn't pose a threat to legendary witcher. Sped up animations of flying monsters falling down after being shot from the sky.

Also there are two sets partially focusing on buffing alchemy builds. Mod moves alchemy bonuses to Manticore set making it a dedicated alchemy set and introduces new bonuses and playstyle to Wolven set. I remember reading about the idea of Wolven set built around bleeding damage on Witcher Reddit, so cheers to the Reddit community. Scaled down monster damage resistance on witcher armors where applicable. Upgraded witcher sets used in conjunction with Protective Coating oil used to reach 100% rending damage reduction (some damage still passed due to resistance cap).

Geralt of Rivia is a nomadic hunter who takes the majority of his time on the road in The Witcher 3. Throughout his travels, he crosses the continent and Skellige Isles with the support of all types of women. In certain situations, Geralt may even be given the opportunity to get some much-needed sleep. If Geralt defeats Jutta An Dimun in a swordfight, he will be able to meet her. Geralt will be forced to complete one of two tasks as part of his quest to prove his worth to the iron-fisted warrior. She will make her decision about whether Geralt should go to Harviken to fight Gundar or retrieve the sword of Horned Hoskuld at random. If Geralt succeeds in defeating Sasha or assists her, she will extend a dinner invitation to the witcher.

Last month, a Crusader Kings 3 update accidentally broke a popular loophole used to allow same-sex concubine mods. Now, Paradox aims to fix that with a big modding update, with plans to support proper same-sex marriage mods in a later update.

In a recent dev diary, Paradox detail a number of modding overhauls coming in a future 1.3.X patch (the studio isn't quite ready to give the update an exact version number). There's a good list of technical changes that might interest modders, but of particular interest are changes to how the game supports potential queer relationship mods.

The update, arriving alongside The Royal Court DLC, will finally give players the option for same-sex couples in the game on February 8. Up until now, it has only been possible to have same-sex relationships in Crusader Kings 3 through mods, not by any official means. As of right now, you do have the option at the beginning of a campaign to set rules for how same-sex relationships are viewed by different cultures.

As a default, most cultures have a negative view of same-sex relationships in Crusader Kings 3. You can currently make it so that each different faith is accepting of same-sex relationships, but marriage was only possible through mods. Now, thanks to this update, there will no longer be a need for mods.

For Sexlab mods, which this guide is based around, you will need these essential files. If you just want naked skins and a simple sex mod, get the Nudity and Physics you want, and then Animated Prostitution. If you want much more advanced sexual content, rape, companions, BDSM, tons of positions, then you need Sexlab (more on that down below). And the following prerequsites:

Mod Organizer - Stop installing the mods manually and use a mod manager. There is also NMM (Nexus Mod Mngr) but I prefer MO. This may mean you have to start over, I would even recommend a clean install of your game (my 5 year old save was still intact when I started the fresh install), or take the time to transfer your mods over to MO. You will probably have conflicts among mods but you will be able to rearrange/deactivate mods as needed. Scroll down for technical things. Simple solution for the "No game data on top level" message (when you install some mods)

The Joy of Perspective makes your body visible in 1st person and Enhanced Camera makes the view work better and no longer forces to third person. Both of these mods enhance the viewing experience during sex scenes.

You have two suggested options available. The jiggling occurs during sex but also while girls are walking around town (with compatible outfits), or naked, their tits move around realistically. It's nice. These are mostly for the bouncy boobs and both seem to work pretty well (both mods that is). You may notice some jiggly butt cheeks as well, but that doesn't always happen or is pretty subtle. These both will work with the two skins/meshes sets I'm recommending below, with some experimentation. As you install many of these mods, there will be questions that you answer based on other mods you are using or planning on using, and adjustments via trial and error may be necessary.

These UNP skins don't add much in the way of hips (use CBBE for that), mostly boobs, HOWEVER most of the Sex Lab/Lovers Lab sex content recommends UNP, claiming there is more support. Both skins seem to work fine, it's just a matter of preference and which physics mods you are using and how they affect each other. For example each screenshot above (both UNP Blessed) is a different physics mod (sorry forgot which is which), resulting in a different size breast probably because of my installed settings (with the Mod Organizer I enabled/disabled between the varous mods for testing and screenshot purposes). Good luck figuring all this shit out motherfucker.

Here's a better variant of the CBBE with nice pubic hair options (the only way I could get a good texture/mesh with pubic hair using Mod Organizer. If you don't use a mod manager you will find more pubic hair mods available that can only be installed manually). 350c69d7ab

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

© 2023 by Star Compass Family.

• Facebook
  • Instagram
bottom of page